Digital X-Ray Services
Serving the Greater Austin community with locations in SW Austin, Buda, and Dripping Springs
Initial and/or recurring X-Rays may or may not be incorporated into your treatment plan.
Reasons Why We Will NOT Recommend an X-Ray:
- If you are being treated solely for non-traumatic musculoskeletal lower back pain.
- If your complaint involves solely soft tissues (muscles, tendons, or ligaments) or within the spinal disc itself.
- If there is any possibility that you might be pregnant.
Reasons Why We WILL Recommend an X-Ray:
- If you have sustained a significant traumatic injury. We must determine if a bone may be broken or a joint may be dislocated.
- If we suspect an infection may be causing your pain.
- If we suspect (or simply need to rule out) that a significant disease such as arthritis, cancer, or some benign tumorous growth is causing or contributing to your pain.
- If you are 65 years of age or older.
- Anyone who has been diagnosed with or who may be at risk for osteoporosis.